Acupuncture and the Feng Shui of Belvedere-Tiburon, California
My name is John Mini. I practice acupuncture, Chinese herbs and medical qi gong. I’ve lived and done this work in Marin County, California since 1988.
On the day of the Fire Dragon, May 11, 2009, I opened a new office on Tiburon’s Ark Row at 108 Main Street. I’ve called this space and what we’re doing here Elixir.
I came to Belvedere-Tiburon for a unique reason. For many years, my teachers told me that a time would come when we could create something very special. This was something that had never been done before.
They were talking about using the deepest elements of Traditional Chinese Medicine - acupuncture, Chinese herbs, medical qi gong and the healing aesthetics of real feng shui - to treat a person’s life as a whole.
They were also talking about working with a rare and distinguished group of people over the long-term to create a perfect alchemy.
They said the effects of working with this group would be recognized as legendary.
Those great masters told me this exceptional alchemy required three things: the right time, the right place and the right people.
Now we have all three.
Belvedere-Tiburon, welcome to Elixir.
- Elixir-Acupuncture, Chinese Herbs and Medical Qi Gong in Belvedere-Tiburon
- Discover Elixir of Belvedere-Tiburon- Learn how to use Traditional Chinese Medicine, the feng shui of time and the aesthetics of healing to bring your life to a new level of excellence.
- Why has John Mini Come to Belvedere-Tiburon to Create Elixir?
- An introduction to John Mini, his practice of Traditional Chinese Medicine, feng shui and why he came to Belvedere-Tiburon, California to create Elixir.
- Articles, Interviews and Projects by and about John Mini, M.S.C.M./L/Ac./ Dipl.
- This index will guide you to some of John Mini’s latest insights and adventures...
- Why TCM is so Important for You if You Live in Belvedere-Tiburon
- People in the Belvedere-Tiburon community are performers. This edge can stress you in many ways. Our children and seniors even feel this pressure to perform. What can you do about it?
- Qi Gong and Other Physical Fitness for Belvedere-Tiburon Residents
- Belvedere-Tiburon has many exercise programs that can balance what you do (and don't do!) with the rest of your time. The trick is finding just the right one for you.
- Belvedere-Tiburon's Elixir: Studies in the Feng Shui of Time
- Elixir's feng shui window displays align Belvedere-Tiburon with the feng shui of time. Learn how to create your own displays based on authentic feng shui principles for each month.
- Elixir's Feng Shui Events in Belvedere-Tiburon
- Studies in the feng shui of time, seasonal live tea tastings, the San Francisco Chinese New Year Parade, cloud-contemplation, The Belvedere-Tiburon Long Now Group...
- Elixir's Feng Shui Gallery
- Instant access to Elixir's feng shui events and installations.
- Acupuncture Intensives at Belvedere-Tiburon's Elixir
- An acupuncture intensive is where you commit a month of your life to healing yourself. I'll work with you three times a week for that month…
- The Feng Shui of Belvedere-Tiburon, California
- I believe we can use geomancy and feng shui to bring the magic and the charm of Belvedere-Tiburon to an even higher level than it is today.
- The Society of Belvedere-Tiburon, California
- Ark Row is more than its history and its landscape. Belvedere- Tiburon's people are really the most exciting and engaging dimension of what's going on here on Main Street…
- Elixir in Belvedere-TiburonContact
- How to contact John Mini, make an appointment, book an acupuncture intensive and how to get here.
- Post-Covid Reopening
- John Mini's Post-Covid reopening plans and procedures